- WMG HISTORIC RESTORATION -
Built and originally lit in 1859, the Barnegat Lighthouse serves as a key navigational point for ships bound to and from New York harbor along the New Jersey coastline. The lighthouse contains five windows along the tower. WMG removed the existing windows that were significantly deteriorated (due to coastal elements) and we fabricated five new operational window assemblies.
Barnegat Light, NJ
National Register of Historic Places
Fabrication of five new window units to fit exisitng openings